Why we hurt in silence and die so loud...

if only I could see you for a moment..
I wish I had a chance to say goodbye...
you were in my thoughts ..
I didn't know those were your last days..
but I was thinking of you..

I know you were dying inside...
but why didn't you wait..
through all the pain I wish I helped you
but now you are gone...

all I have is one photo of you..
you are smiling..I am so grateful for that..
my heart hurts but I will always remember you..with a smile..

we shared a lot..no one knows how much..
you were more than a friend..
and that much more it hurts knowing I will never see you again..

why I couldn't say goodbye?
others decided for me..
others were in control..I never got a chance to talk to you one last time...

I am crying for you know..
because I miss you..
you were always in my thoughts..
my dear unhappy..my unnamed..my forever lost..
this is for you..
you will be remembered ..
forever.

why we hurt in silence and die so loud...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Trafficking - Please SHARE!

Waiting for Forgiveness ..